Tuesday 9 July 2013

Eating Jam, Ham and Spam-a-lot!!!

Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying the sunny weather. This is a rather strange blog in the sense that most of the blog won't actually be on this page. This is because I was asked last Tuesday if I'd go and review Spamalot at the Playhouse Theatre on Friday (5th July)...umm yeah of course. 
So at about midday my friend, Ellie, and I set off to London with some glorious weather in tow. Because the show started at 6pm we decided to hit the shops in Covent Garden. Well after spending far too much, getting a rather strange look off the guy in Paperchase when I asked Ellie of we she wanted to go to the Disney store (I don't see what's wrong with an 18 and a 19 year old going to the Disney store) and Ellie buying a the gorgeous Lots-O-Huggin bear (who really smells of strawberries) we stopped off at Maxwell's for some dinner (and yes we did get the waiter to sniff the bear!). 
And then it was off the the theatre with us. Now as I mentioned at the top, I'm not actually writing about the show in this blog but for my full review please click here and please browse around the rest of the website as well :). 
After the show we decided to take a look at the River Thames as we were right near the Golden Jubilee Bridges. I know it goes without saying but the views were really breath-taking and it was really pleasant to stand there in the warm of a summer's evening. 
All to soon we had to head off back to Kings Cross (buying some chocolate pasta from Hotel Chocolat on the way...yes you did read that right!) and back home for us. 
Before I go I'll leave you with some pictures from the trip...
 
The Theatre

Ellie with Lots-O-Huggin Bear

View of the Houses of Parliament from the Golden Jubilee Bridge

View of the London Eye from the Golden Jubilee Bridge


Me Outside the Theatre

I have to say I really enjoyed this experience and am really grateful to Neil from Last Minute Theatre Tickets (@LondonTheatre1) for giving me the opportunity. Please do check out my full review, I hope you enjoy it. 
Love you lots
Kat
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment