Wednesday 25 July 2012

Why 'Stage Right'?

Hiya everyone, I hope you are going to enjoy this new and exciting blog about musical theatre and all that goes with it. For my first post, however, I thought I'd tell you what to expect from this blog and why it was created.
I was first introduced to the world of blogging when my best friend created a beauty blog (http://megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk/) last year. After following it avidly, like a good friend should, I began to think that I was as passionate about musical theatre as she was about make-up and fashion and so 'Stage Right' was created.
As for the name, 'Stage Right', I was really stuck on creating a name for this blog so asked some of my wonderful friends on Twitter (please follow me - @GreenGirlsRox) and this was my favourite suggestion! Thank-you!
As for what to expect from this blog, well, I'm a normal person who loves musical theatre so I will not be going to see a show every night. What I will be doing is sharing my passion for musical theatre with the world and hoping that the world enjoys it. I will include my views on theatre performances I have seen, my opinions about what is going on in the world of musical theatre (mainly the West End as I live in England!) and other things, such as, what theatre song I am rating at the moment.
And finally, just to let you know, my three favourite musicals are Wicked, Children of Eden and Priscilla. However, if I had to pick one it would be Priscilla as I've met so many great people because of it!
All that's left to say now is that I hope you enjoy what I have to say!!!
Love Kat
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat, looking forward to reading your ideas. Great idea for a blog. MM

    ReplyDelete